Why heat treatment is better than traditional pesticide applications
- One treatment is all it takes to kill all phases of bed bugs, egg, nymph, adult. Pesticide applications require multiple visits.
- Green treatment, no pesticide applied. Traditional treatments require pesticides applied to mattress, box spring, bed frame and all other cracks and crevices in bedrooms and infested areas.
- Limited preparation required, heat will penetrate clutter, clothing, bedding and furniture. Pesticide treatments require extensive prep and laundering, chemicals will not penetrate all areas heat will.
- Treated area may be re-occupied several hours after treatment. Pesticide applications usually require 24-48 hours to dry and off-gas.
- After the heat treatment is finished the bed bugs are dead! Not the case with a pesticide application; this is the reason for several applications and increased pesticide resistance.